1 lb of spaghetti or your favorite pasta of choice
1 1/2 lbs of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (or 1 pound boneless chicken, chopped)
1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tsp paprika
1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
Black pepper to taste
For the sauce:
1/2 cup of Hellmans mayonnaise
1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce (in the asian isle)
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons of lime juice
1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1. In a large bowl, mix all ‘sauce’ ingredients together then set aside.
2. Cook pasta, drain.
3. Place the uncooked shrimp OR chicken in a medium bowl, add the paprika, 3 cloves of garlic,
4. In a large skillet, on medium high heat, add the coated uncooked shrimp OR chicken.
5. Stir constantly while cooking until no longer pink about 10 minutes
6. Remove from heat and set aside.
7. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, shrimp/chicken and sauce mixture and toss WELL.